With everything happening around the world right now, it’s easy to feel powerless and isolated, but this is the perfect opportunity to use your time well and make a difference.
Although we can’t meet in person – we’re still connected. The Emerging Influencers programme is designed to grow and develop leaders who are passionate about ending injustice and making a difference to those in need.
You can expect:
- Learn from global leaders, entrepreneurs, theologians
- Deep-dive into a skill which you can use in pursuit of Justice
- Weekly mentoring with a leader in the field of justice
- Opportunity to join the campaign for COP26 and speak up for others
- Make a real difference for people’s lives living in poverty by creating teams and raising money together
The course starts on 4th October and lasts seven weeks. Applicants must be able to commit to the full seven weeks of sessions, mentoring and fundraising.
How it works
- Monday learning sessions – 2 hour webinars on each Monday evening 7-9pm on Zoom, hearing from leading voices in justice from across the world
- Thursday track sessions – 1 hour practical workshops on each Thursday 6-7pm focusing on leadership, creativity, theology, and activism. Each emerging influencer will take on the leadership track for three weeks, as well as choosing one other track to follow in the other three weeks
- 1-to-1 mentoring – 30 minute weekly check ins with your mentor at a time that suits your schedule.
- Fundraise – as part of the course we will be fundraising for Tearfund’s work around the world. You’ll gather a team, learning how to influence and encourage people around you to take a fundraising challenge.
Applicants are required to join all sessions and activities across seven weeks. Please only apply if you’re certain you can make that commitment.
We can’t wait to explore some exciting topics with incredible people. These are subject to change, but initial topics include:
4th October – Biblical Justice and Development
11th October – Activism and Entrepreneurship
18th October – Becoming An Influencer
25th October – Communicating a Biblical Call for Justice
1st November – Racial Justice
8th November – COP26
15th November – Leadership and Prayer
Register your interest below