With everything happening around the world right now, it’s easy to feel powerless and isolated, but this is the perfect opportunity to use your time well and make a difference.
Although meeting in person is difficult – we’re still connected. The Emerging Influencers programme is designed to grow and develop leaders who are passionate about ending injustice and making a difference to those in need.
You can expect to:
- Learn from global leaders, entrepreneurs, theologians
- Weekly mentoring with a leader in the field of justice
- Make a real difference for people’s lives living in poverty by creating teams and raising money together
The course starts on 7th February 2022 and lasts six weeks. Applicants must be able to commit to the full six weeks of sessions, mentoring and fundraising.
How it works
- Monday learning sessions – 2 hour webinars on each Monday evening 7-9pm on Zoom, hearing from leading voices in justice from across the world
- 1-to-1 mentoring – 30 minute weekly check ins with your mentor at a time that suits your schedule.
- Fundraise – as part of the course we will be fundraising for Tearfund’s work around the world. You’ll gather a team, learning how to influence and encourage people around you to take a fundraising challenge.
Applicants are required to join all sessions and activities across six weeks. Please only apply if you’re certain you can make that commitment.
If you’re not a resident of the UK or Republic of Ireland please email us to enquire about Emerging Influencers – email@example.com.
We can’t wait to explore some exciting topics with incredible people. These are subject to change, but initial topics include:
7th February – Biblical Justice and Development
14th February – Activism and Entrepreneurship
21st February – Becoming An Influencer
28th February – Communicating a Biblical Call for Justice
7th March – Racial Justice
14th March – Leadership and Prayer
Register your interest below